Friday, October 8, 2010

Isaiah House


Isaiah House in Ashland Kansas was surprised by the number of families with children who appeared at Christmas needing food, clothing and toys.

Our church was asked to help and here is part of my contribution.



The Blanket

I started a blanket a long long time ago and then discovered it in a pile of UFOs. I brought it to Oklahoma and frogged it since I didn't know what I had been doing with it. Then ... I started another blanket, this time a car seat blanket, and tried a diagonal garter stitch. It worked. And then I gave it away.




The Hat

Size 8 DPN
worsted weight yarn

Pattern: http://knitwithkt.blogspot.com/

CO 56 stitches, 2/2 rib for 2 inches, switch to stockinette, continue until hat measures 5", begin decreases


No comments:

Post a Comment